Expedient Electricity: Electrical Repairs From Electrical Panel Solutions
No modern homeowner can afford to leave electrical wiring problems unattended. Not only do you need reliable electricity for business, education, and other functions, but failing to address wiring problems leaves your home vulnerable to fires, shocks, and other dangers. Electrical Panel Solutions is dedicated to quickly resolving these problems, leaving your home safe and functional.
The Electrical Panel Solutions team has the skills to deal with every manner of electrical wiring problem. All of our electricians are required to undergo extensive, hands-on training. They must all receive the necessary licenses to practice their craft safely, and must stay up-to-date on all national, state, and local electrical and building codes. We guarantee the quality of their work, and are fully insured to protect you from any liabilities if something goes wrong.
Electrical Panel Solutions understands that you can’t afford to wait for electrical wiring repairs, which is why we always have experts on stand-by to fix your wires. Regardless of the time, day, or weather, our team is always available to solve your electrical problems.
Electrical Panel Solutions has the expertise, accreditation, and experience to keep your house safe and functional, but we can only fix your wiring if you inform us of a problem in time. The following signs indicate that you should order electrical repair services:
- Weather-Related Flickering– If your lights flicker on windy days or during storms, your outdoor electrical wiring has likely become frayed. This can cause fires if left unattended. Luckily, fixing it is often as simple as having to install a new weatherhead.
- Falling Plugs– If your plugs keep falling out of their outlets, the outlets’ contacts have likely become loose. This may seem trivial, but loose contacts allow dust and wood particles to get in the outlet, raising the risk of fires. You should thus have a professional replace the outlet as soon as possible.
- Sparky Light Fixtures– If you notice sparks coming out of your light fixtures, there is a good chance that the light bulb’s wattage is higher than the light fixture is designed to handle. Turn the light off and remove the bulb immediately, and if the light fixture appears melted or scorched, order professional repairs before you use it again.
- Frequent Outages– If your circuit breaker or fuse box frequently cuts the power to certain outlets even when they do not have an excessive amount of appliances plugged in to them, there may be a short in the circuit’s wiring. Have an electrician inspect your home to see if any of the wiring needs to be replaced.
- Aged Wiring– Even if you do not notice any particular electrical problems, you should have a professional inspect your wiring as it ages. Problems can arise quickly with old wires, especially if you use new appliances that may require more energy than the wires can provide.
In addition to providing electrical wiring repairs, Electrical Panel Solutions also offers advice on simple ways to reduce your risk of electrical problems. Through a handful of easy tips, you can keep your home’s wiring in good condition for the long run, lowering your need for repairs.
Regardless of how simple and straightforward an electrical problem may seem, we do not advise that you try to make electrical repairs on your own. Not only could you seriously hurt yourself if something goes wrong, but you could end up making the problem worse, requiring more extensive and expensive repairs in the long run. Instead, let Electrical Panel Solutions’ expert team handle your wiring issues. We are committed to restoring your house to full working condition while saving you time, money, and peace of mind.
Don’t take a chance on home safety and efficiency. For more information on our electrical repair services or to request a free quote, call us at (561) 408-6466