Delray Beach Emergency Electricians
When your power goes out, sometimes you can’t wait until Monday to have power restored. If there is a dangerous problem with your home’s electricity, you need to have it fixed before someone gets hurt. Because it is so important for your power to work in a safe manner, Suncoast provides Delray Beach Emergency Electricians. We will come to your home on any day and at any time. You don’t get to choose when your electricity fails, so you need Delray Beach Emergency Electricians.
When do I call an electrician and when do I call my utility company?
Issues outside your home are usually taken care of by the utility company, and a private electrician handles problems inside your home. However, you may have no idea what is causing your power outage. Here are some clues:
- Is there a big storm?
- Do your neighbors have power?
- Can you identify a problem inside your home?
Thunderstorms often make power lines come down. Since power lines are an outside problem, your utility company will handle them.
If you are the only house on the block without power, you probably need to call an electrician.
If your lights flicker, light switches feel hot, or you get a reaction when flipping the circuit breaker, you probably have a problem inside your home.
If you are still unsure, you can try calling your local power company before contacting Delray Beach Emergency Electricians.
What classifies as an emergency?
Any loss of power may seem like a critical emergency, but many issues can wait until regular business hours. Here are some situations when you should call Delray Beach Emergency Electricians:
- Exposed Wires: Exposed wires can lead to house fires. You do not want your house burning up while you and your family sleep.
- Wet Wires: This puts you at risk of electrocution, so you should call Delray Beach Emergency Electricians.
- You See Smoke: This is another fire hazard.
- A Medical Machine Lost Power: If you or a family member requires an oxygen machine or other medical equipment, you need electricity restored fast. If the person is in immediate danger, you should first dial 911.
- Extreme Temperatures: If it is very hot or very cold and you lose access to the air conditioning or heating, you should call right away.
- You Feel Unsafe: If there is any other safety concern, go ahead and call an emergency electrician.
Why call Suncoast?
If you have an emergency, call Suncoast’s Delray Beach Emergency Electricians. We are:
- Licensed and Insured
- Available 24/7
- Work with Your Insurance
- Provide a Free Written Warranty
- Give Free Estimates
- Highly Trained & Skilled Electricians
Call us today at 561-408-6466 and we will send an electrician out right away.
Title: Suncoast’s Delray Beach Emergency Electricians
Description: If you have an emergency, call Suncoast’s 24/7 Delray Beach Emergency Electricians at 561-408-6466. We are licensed, insured and guarantee our work.